I'm starting to have some sites over at my other domain, which happens to be where I hosted that fluorescence quiz calculator. It actually got a few hits, and I wondered why; turns out four people found it by way of everyone's favorite socially-connected sight-impaired weblogger. They had searched for:
- "in love with a fictional character" (#8 for the XML data file (!) and #11 for the quiz page; trying to view the XML directly now forwards to the quiz)
- fluorescent friends (some Canadian looking for the Fluorescent Friends record label; XML #6, quiz nowhere to be found)
- adult give up imaginary friend age (XML #3, quiz #4; prickvixen's results are #7)
- fluorescent hallucination (we were #1 and #2 for this Camino user, yay)
- dissociative imaginary friend fantasy (OK, not a Google user, but still; #5 and #6, and prickvixen beat the neologasm copy at #2!)
Thought you might find these results interesting.
Dorothy Dotson markpasc, Mr.